Friday, June 11, 2010

all about my animals

hi, again, as i said, i have five different animals, ALOT of work. First I'm going to talk about my dog, how we got her is an interesting story. My dad is an UPS driver, one of the people he delivers to had a dog they couldn't keep so my dad took her in (since we wanted and been looking for a dog anyway) but the funny part is I didn't know that my dad was coming home with a dog and I started to get worried of what was taking so long. When he came home, the first look I thought it was a huge teddy bear but then I saw her head move and i turned off the TV and ran right to her and that is the story. Now i'm going to talk about my cat, SHE HATES ME! i try to pet her, she runs away, i try to carry her, she scratches my face. Do you have a pet who you feed, take care of, and even pick up there droppings, yet they give NOTHING in return. :( I know how you feel! OK now I'm going to tell you about my turtle, there is a long story of how i got him. It was my third birthday (i think) my mom told my dad to go get me a turtle since i was always saying turtle, to everything, "what do you want to eat?" my mom would say, my response, "turtle" and so my mom said to my dad "get her a turtle" (she meant a stuffed one) you can figure out the rest of the story. OK now on to my birds their loud and annoying. Lemondrop will never get on your hand, Stripes will, and there is nothing else to talk about. BLOG YOU SOON

1 comment:

  1. Hi KK - what great stories about your pets! Can't wait to hear what they do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete